Sunday, December 2, 2018

Studio Open House


Trying something new! I love visitors, I'm working at home anyway so thought this would be some holiday fun and a nice way to wish folks a Merry Christmas.



Hello friends,

Join me if you can for my very first studio open house. Drop in for a cup of hot cider and maybe a baked treat and shop for a unique gift of art for special people on your Christmas list. (Maybe for yourself!) 
I’ll put a sign out for you. Click here for directions

Notecards, prints and originals available

Put your name in the pot for a free giveaway while you’re here! Tis the season for some fun!
Can’t make it?  Email cdlemp5@gmail.com or message me for an appointment to look for something you have in mind.

Another option is to check out the Facebook shop page:

Thank you always for your support!

No comments: