Saturday, December 8, 2012

Cool news!  My rooster painting from last post got the most "likes" on Lori McNee's Fine Art Tips Favorite Friday contest.  That means I get a free 15 minute phone consultation with her on art, business,  and social media tips.She is so generous with her time, and such a great artist too.
I've posted her link below if you'd like to copy and paste and check out her site.  (It's on Facebook)

https://www.facebook.com/FineArtTips?fref=ts

I will probably have to put the brush down for a couple of weeks here while I help out my husband at the family business for the holidays.
Hope you all have a blessed and merry season!  See you soon!

2 comments:

Vandy said...

What a great opportunity, Christy. And well deserved - the rooster is a lovely chap!

christy lemp said...

thanks Vandy! Happiest of holidays to you!